Dear Sergio,

3D shall express to look at spatial objects. But as spatial objects also have a surface with colour, this is also subject of the workshop.

Best
Frank

Am 04.07.2013 12:20, schrieb Sérgio Nascimento:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Dear Frank,

But this is focused on 3D; it seems that colour is not one of the topics of the conference. Do I perceive the information right?

Thanks, Sérgio

De: Colour and Space in Cultural Heritage - COSCH [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Em nome de Frank Boochs
Enviada: quinta-feira, 4 de Julho de 2013 11:00
Para: [log in to unmask]
Assunto: COSCH Session on the occasion of Denkmaeler 3D

Dear colleagues,

before we enter the holiday period I would like to bring into your mind again, that our Action is co-organising the Workshop Denkmäler3D in Dortmund. This event gives you the possibility to present your actual work. In addition it is a good opportunity to exchange your ideas with other user in the CH field.

The Action budget allows to finance your travel expenses, when gving a talk or presenting a poster.

For details see attached flyer or have a look onto the homepage (http://www.denkmaeler3.de/English/index-en.html).

Deadline for submissions is 1st of August.

Kind regards

Frank