I'm putting the last touches to a new PCCS book (Clinical Psychology: A critical examination) and just finalized this footnote in the last chapter:

7. The first issue of Clinical Psychology Forum I edited was “Developing Community Services.” It was entirely commissioned as the departing editors had left me with no copy. There is a confrontational editorial describing the confusion around the notion of “community” (frequently a vague term meaning, “outside the hospital”) and ending with, “Our challenge is to use the concepts of group psychology in our understanding of the numerous communities which exist within as well as outside the places where we hide people others would rather not see.” Editorial (1988) Clinical Psychology Forum, 16, 2
It would be fair to say, the DCP have been, er, desultory in their response to my application no edit CPF again. Having responded to the email saying I couldn't apply as I wasn't a member all is silent though members of the Collective are writing to Graham Turpin to see what's happening. Perhaps the exec read the editorial.