Travel around the world with free articles in our Development Studies Regional Spotlight!

From Accra to Amritsar, Mogadishu to Montevideo, and Singapore to San Salvador, come with us in 2013 as we showcase regional selections of articles from our wide range of Development Studies journals.

The journey continues this month in South Asia with a free selection of articles both about the region and by local authors.

Start exploring now!<http://bit.ly/1decZSx> Simply sign in or register on Taylor & Francis Online to begin your free access.

New regional selections will be available throughout 2013 so make sure to check back regularly for content related to:

  *   East Asia
  *   Africa
  *   Central America
  *   South America

Would you like to be informed by email every time a new selection is online? Register to receive subject updates from Development Studies<http://www.tandfonline.com/eupdates> and we'll keep you up to date!

Kind regards,

Harriet Payne
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Harriet Payne
Marketing Executive | Sociology, Development & Gender Journals
Routledge Journals, Taylor & Francis Group | 4 Park Square | Milton Park | Abingdon | Oxfordshire OX14 4RN | UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7017 6903 | Fax: +44 (0)20 7017 6713 |
Web: http://www.tandfonline.com<http://www.tandfonline.com/>