***APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING**

Dear One and all

When we circulated the initial information about the forthcoming CRA National Residential Seminar we indicated that the event would include the opportunity for  ‘engagement with innovative and interesting practice.’ And this is your opportunity to help us realise that end!

A form which enables you to suggest contributions, in the form of workshops and stalls within the marketplace, is attached.  If you’d like to showcase your work, learning points and all, in the event please complete this and let us have it back as soon as practicable.  We plan to put synopses of all contributions and contributors on the post event website, as we know that will be helpful to some.  And if you need to contribute on a specific date please let us know that too!

Following the first meeting of the Planning group a more detailed programme will be available early next week, and it will have plenty of room for practitioner contributions!  So, as ever, we look forward to hearing from you.

All good wishes

Rob

Cath Hewson

The Centre for Recording Achievement

104 - 108 Wallgate, Wigan, Lancashire, WN3 4AB.

Tel: 01942 826761; Fax: 01942 323337

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

www.recordingachievement.org

Twitter.com/ TheCRA

Registered Charity No: 1088700; Registered Company No: 3717882

A national network organisation, registered charity and Associate Partner of the Higher Education Academy.

cra07-no shadow

***EARLY BIRD OFFER***

21st & 22nd November 2013

The CRA's Thirteenth Annual Residential Seminar

Lakeside Conference Centre, Aston.

Download early bird booking form here.

Offers ends 31st July 2013