Dear XDSGUI users,

new XDSGUI binaries with new functionality and bugfixes may be
downloaded; the download links are in the XDSGUI article (which has been
improved over the last weeks) in XDSwiki.

Being an acronym, the name of the program has now been decided to be
XDSGUI; on the commandline one uses "xdsgui". You might have to adjust
your symlinks accordingly - sorry for the confusion!

 From now on, I will not post about new versions; new releases are
announced only in the "News" section of the XDSwiki article - currently
there is a new release every 1-2 weeks.

Please report bugs to me so that they can be fixed!

best,
Kay
--
Kay Diederichs                http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de
email: [log in to unmask]    Tel +49 7531 88 4049 Fax 3183

This e-mail is digitally signed. If your e-mail client does not have the
necessary capabilities, just ignore the attached signature "smime.p7s".