Iris,

Having tackled this question myself recently, I was unable to find any software to do this analysis for me.  So, unless someone has personal scripts or software that isn't openly available or something that I may have missed, I think you will have to do the analysis manually.  While the analysis itself isn't hard once you understand how it is performed, I was hoping to use some software/tool to verify the accuracy of my results.

If needed, I am happy to provide you with the references that I used for this, good luck!

Cheers,
Nick

--------------------------------

[ Nicholas Noinaj ]