Hi Miha,

I thought the PDB actually uses DSSP. Perhaps it is a different version,
there have been some new releases recently. Anyway, there is no reason why
you should stick to the assignment of the PDB. If another program gives
slightly different results you can use those as long as you make sure it is
obvious which program you used (cite the program).
The next CCP4 release will have the official dssp (which is used to make the
DSSP databank).

Cheers,
Robbie