Maybe next time he reads for his friends  the Obamas he could do a piece culled from the writings of Bradley Manning. Could call it 'Suit You Sir'.

As an aside, there was a genuinely interesting use of poetry on BBC2 last night. The Count Arthur Strong Show had its eponymous hero suddenly going into the St Crispin day speech from Henry V but ending with the line 'and the windmills of my mind'.  Anyone who has ever seen or heard on radio Steve Delaney's Count Arthur will understand.