To my eye the UK seems to be crawling with people involved in collaborations. There are a number of people who collaborate as individuals in the UK, including Alan Halsey, Scott Thurston and John Hall. Just to start with a few names, though it may be difficult to separate out their personal work from collaborations, and perhaps that's where the confusion lies. Almost any performance or reading of poetry is collaborative. Consider the Electronic Voice Phenomena http://www.electronicvoicephenomena.net/index.php/about/ or the recent The Dark Would or The Enemigos project. Ditto any publishing venture.

I work with a collaborative poetry collective in Exeter. We are English, Canadian and American. Do anglophone hybrids count? It's another form of collaboration. In our short collective history of one year have managed several collaborative and community projects. https://www.facebook.com/Exegesispoets

Perhaps it's all in the definition and the documentaion. I sense a likely PhD thesis/book for someone: Poetic Collaborations in the UK: Innovations in Community.

Jaime

Amor tussisque non celantur.
(Love, like a cough, is hard to hide.)

—Ovid