Tout homme digne de ce nom
A dans le coeur un Serpent jaune...

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

-----Original Message-----
From:         Jaime Robles <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:       British & Irish poets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:         Tue, 30 Jul 2013 10:07:26
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Right Twist

Well, California's not exactly a Garden of Eden. Or perhaps it is, given the undeniable presence of snakes in that fabulous original sanctuary of creation … I find most of my snakes dwell within, somewhere between my frontal lobes and the mysterious region where my spine connects to my brain. Some are poisonous, others not.

Jaime

Amor tussisque non celantur.
(Love, like a cough, is hard to hide.)

—Ovid