As one other typo has already caused confusion, my first sentence "In
strictly logical terms, I can see that why my two statements:" should read
"In strictly logical terms, I can see why my two statements:"
To make sense of the other one  “I'm afraid this is why further
communication is not impossible, at least unbearably impeded” you just have
to add an "if' between the "is" and the "not". I apologize for the
carelessness but where I've encountered typos and obvious errors in Jeff's
or in other's posts I first make an attempt to construe them before
complaining that they make no sense.