From: John Thompson
Sent: 05 July 2013 10:30
To: Deirdre Wildy
Subject: FW: CDA Award with BBC now advertised

The AHRC Doctoral Fellowship with the BBC will be advertised on www.jobs.ac.uk 07 July 2013 and on the ICRH website under ‘News’ (http://www.qub.ac.uk/research-centres/InstituteforCollaborativeResearchintheHumanities/NewsEvents/ ), and through our various BBC and other networks.  Please alert interested colleagues and potential applicants to this opportunity and to our participation in the AHRC  pilot scheme.

I’ll be happy to discuss further details with potential applicants or potential supervisory research panel members.  There’s a substantial BBC commitment to induction and training that may also interest colleagues.

Best,

John