From: Andrew Fairbairn <[log in to unmask]>
To: ARCHAEOBOTANY <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, Nov 9, 2010 8:08 am
Subject: New book (free download) on Pacific environmental archaeology

Dear all

A strong volume that will be of interest to list members and is available as a free download:

Terra Australis Volume 32
Altered Ecologies:
Fire, climate and human influence on terrestrial landscapes

Edited by S.G. Haberle, J. Stevenson and M. Prebble.

Please find the entire volume and individual chapters to download for free at

http://epress.anu.edu.au/ta32_citation.html

Note: The online version is available in low resolution only and some
images may not be the best quality. This is to enable fast download.
Hardcopies are of highest quality resolution and can be ordered through
ANU e-Press. Copies of the volume will also be made available for sale
at AQUA meetings and Australian Archaeological Association meetings.

------------------------------

Dr Andrew Fairbairn
Senior Lecturer in Archaeology
School of Social Science