Dear all

We are currently reviewing the fees charged for Resits and Repeats and the circumstances under which these fees can be waived.  I would therefore be grateful for any information on the following:

(i)                  The resit fees charged per X credit module.

(ii)                Whether resit/repeat fees are waived for students who were not to attend their first attempt due to illness or other extenuating circumstances and who approves this fee waiver.

I am happy to summarise and circulate any responses received.

Many thanks

Caroline

Caroline Beck

Head of Student Administration