A few weeks ago I asked the list what they were going with AR within education. From that discussion I got to hear about the interesting work Oxford Brookes have done with AR and special collections and how the SCARLET blog helped them.

Eleanor Possart and Gerard Helmich from Oxford Brookes then went on to write a guest blog post which you can read here: teamscarlet.wordpress.com

Thanks again to Elanor and Gerard.

If you've used AR in education please let us know on this list or write us a blog post.

Laura Skilton

Jorum Business Development Manager and Learning and Teaching Coordinator at Mimas, University of Manchester

Twitter: @lauraar

Hairdressing Training | Jorum | SCARLET AR |Cats Protection OER