JOB: Research Analyst Statistician
Thatcham
Thatcham Research has a reputation for integrity, quality, passion and innovation. We provide the automotive and insurance industries with essential and valuable commercial information through research and development, consultancy, training and publishing services with the continuing goal of driving down the cost of insurance claims.
RESEARCH ANALYST STATISTICIAN
We are seeking an Analyst/Statistician to analyse unique datasets on accident statistics and trends in collisions and casualties. To generate complex models and forecasts to identify future research objectives and monitor current research output. To report and communicate clearly throughout the business and with external stakeholders about findings, including any limitations and conclusions.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
We welcome applicants who have practical experience in the following: meta-analysis, forecasting and modelling; publication of technical reports; collaboration with insurers, academia, and industry stakeholders; working with motor vehicle accident and casualty data; databases and statistical analysis; researching and sourcing references and data; quality control of data; and collision investigation and reconstruction. Motor industry experience is advantageous.
To apply, please forward your CV to:
Human Resources, Motor Insurance Repair Research Centre,
Colthrop Way, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 4NR
Email: [log in to unmask]
Closing date: 31 July 2013.

Alix Edwards

Research Data Team Leader
Thatcham, Colthrop Way, Thatcham, RG19 4NR
+44 1635 293171 | +44 7799 037187 | +44 1635 868855

Experts in Safety, Security and Crash Repair
thatcham.org | twitter | Facebook | YouTube | RSS

Company name: The Motor Insurance Repair Research Centre
Place of registration: England and Wales
Registered number: 967763
Registered address: Colthrop Way, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19  4NR
Legal form of the company:  Private Company Limited by Guarantee

SIGNOFF allstat