*Apologies for cross-posting*

Do you work in an HCI, Ergonomics or User Experience related industry? If so, we're interested in hearing what skills and knowledge you look for in potential employees so we can make sure the MSc in Human-Computer Interaction with Ergonomics offered by UCL is preparing graduates for jobs in industry as well as academia.

We're interested in hearing from any company or industry that is likely to employ HCI graduates, irrespective of whether or not you currently are hiring, or whether you have HCI graduates in your company.

This short survey shouldn't take any longer than 10 minutes to complete and will be incredibly useful in shaping the MSc course and in ensuring graduates are being equipped with the right skills for employment.

Just follow this link to take part: https://uclpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0CIN1pq8Ya2Uh6Z

The survey will be closed at the end of Friday 26th July 2013. All questions are optional and all answers will be kept confidential.

If you have any questions or comments, please contact Emily Collins on [log in to unmask].

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best wishes,

Emily

--