Here at Imperial I'm working part-time on a project to relaunch our LGBT staff network. I started in June and we're aiming for elections for a new committee in November (at which point my job will be done).

Some twenty years ago I started the LGBT staff network at Oxford University. It received official recognition in 2010 following the changes in legislation.

Best wishes

Tristram

Dr Tristram Wyatt

LGBT Staff Coordinator