Dear Suzanne,
Would you mind sharing these references on the list, if that is ok with the authors? (or did i miss a few emails?)Many thanks,
Kerry

Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 21:59:49 +0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] Fwd: sheep goat meat yield data?
To: [log in to unmask]

    Thanks to all of you and especially to
      Sarah, Giovanni and Aaron, my colleague Kathleen will appreciate
      your suggestions,

      very best,

      Susanne

      Dr. Susanne C. Münzel
Universität Tübingen
Naturwissenschaftliche Archäologie
- Arbeitsbereich Archäozoologie -
Rümelinstr. 23
D-72070 Tübingen
Tel.: -49(0)7071-29 77144

privat: Mendelssohnstr. 108
70619 Stuttgart
Tel.: 0711/4780683

www.urgeschichte.uni-tuebingen.de
      Am 13.06.2013 20:06, schrieb Aaron Sasson:

        Hi,
            used ethnographic data to calculate meat and milk yields (as
            well as nutrition values) for sheep, goats and cattle.
        Sasson,
            A. (1998) The Pastoral Component in the Economy of Hill
            Country Sites in the Intermediate Bronze and Iron Ages:
            Archaeo-Ethnographic Case Studies. Tel Aviv 25, 3-51.

          Ragards,

          Aaron

              Aharon Sasson, PhD

              Co-director, San Diego Zooarchaeology Lab

              Department of Birds and Mammals
          San
              Diego Natural History Museum

              1788 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101