Adriana,

I can remember at least two references:

Bonifay, M. F. (1971). Carnivores quaternaires du sud-est de la France.
Paris: Editions du Muséum.

Cardoso, J. L. (1993). Contribuição para o conhecimento dos grandes
mamíferos do plistocénico superior de Portugal. Oeiras: Câmara Municipal de
Oeiras.

Both have Pleistocene (from Europe: France and Portugal) and actual
measurements (idem). I don't have the books with me right now, but if you
need me to scan the data on foxes email me directly and I can do it next
week.

Best regards,

-- MJ

Maria João Valente