Hi,

I'ts me once again, I got respond, that images didn't get apload - here is the link to them -
http://zooarchaeology.ning.com/photo/n-iden?context=album&albumId=3457517%3AAlbum%3A33800

I also made a picture of every single peace, for closer view - I can also send it.

My last post:
I’m preparing my MA in zooarchaeology (meat consumption in modern Warsaw) and I have one deposit full of sturgeons bony plates, a lot of birds, few mammals, couple of oysters mussles, and a strange collection of 13 remains (photos). They are fragile and delicate and reed-like.
I made a test for calcium content and result was negative, well it’s not a bone. It doesn’t look like a cartilage neither.

Do you have any idea what can it be?

Greets,
Marek