Dear Zooarchers,

Does anyone have a reference that discusses the epiphyseal fusion sequence for arctic hare or arctic fox?

I am also looking for a pdf copy of Tener 1965 "Muskoxen in Canada: a biological and taxonomic review" (which I believe discusses tooth eruption in muskox),
and of Miller 1974 "Biology of the Kaminuriak population of barren-ground caribou. Part 2:Dentition as an indicatory of age and sex composition and socialization of the population-Canadian Wildlife Service Report Series 31."

Any suggestions, or tips, pdf's, would be much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Lesley

Lesley Howse
Phd Candidate
Department of Anthropology
University of Toronto, 19 Russell Street, Toronto, ON M5S 2S2