Yes it works in version 2 http://mitchellmedia.co.uk/xot/play_20&page=69

From: A list to facilitate and support teachers using Xerte Online Toolkits [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maria Tannant
Sent: 06 June 2013 11:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Video will not display in 'YouTube Video' template

Good morning all,

I can confirm I was using the JISC Techdis sandpit at http://www.techdisplayxerte.info/ which I thought was up to date and not the Nottingham Xerte (sorry, my mistake).

Please can some who is using the latest XOT 2.0 confirm the YouTube Video template actually works - in which case we shall upgrade (by hock or crook somehow - will give the IT work request more clout).

As always, many thanks for your support.

Best

Maria

Maria Tannant - Learning Technologist (MA, FHEA)
Library & Student Support
Maidstone Campus
tel: 1142 - internal
tel: 01622 620142

Need HELP with myUCA? Try our help area:
https://myuca.ucreative.ac.uk/help