From: Wells and Spas - The email discussion list for Holy Wells. [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of ross parish [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 2:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Holy wells of Lincolnshire book

Hi all
I've managed to reprint some more copes on this volume. I know I owe two people copies when I ran out of the preview run back in February, so if I did let me know. If you'd like a copy usual wellsandspas rates apply. Please keep looking at the blog.
Insearchofholywellsandhealingsprings.wordpress.com
All the best
Ross
Sent from my iPad