Hi Margaret,
I can take PayPal. I can post to the Usa, but have to find out the cost. Here's the original blurb
Thanks for the interest
Ross

Holy Wells and healing springs of Lincolnshire – a gazetteer and field guide ISBN 978-0-9560442-4-2

The first book to catalogue Lincolnshire’s Holy Wells, mineral springs, spas and folklore waters.

 60  pages and  48 colour and black and white photos and illustrations many photographed for the first time, gives full details on the history of each sites and how to find them. A total of 156 sites of which full details are given are listed.

In a county largely forgotten and known only for Woodhall Spa, the author uncovers some of the lesser known traditions associated with water and the lesser known sacred and healing waters.

Read about the only Seltzer Spring in England, the curious romantic St Christopher’s Well housed in its enigmatic grotto, the odd St Helen’s Well encapsulated within its Victorian well house, the fascinating custom associated with Glentham’s Newell Well, the legends behind Haxey’s Holy well and its relationship with St. Oswald, try to untangle the confusion behind Bottesford’s Craikell Spring, St John’s Well and the Templar’s bath, and many more. The books claims to have rediscovered a number of lost sites, such as a lost Virgin’s Well at Grimesthorpe, and uncovers a number of sites via old records which are not included elsewhere (such as Harte’s 2008 work on English Holy Wells). There is also a five page inventory of ancient well names and full bibliography.

Your work in researching and publishing your findings will be of great value in the future, especially when you can still locate wells and record details of where they are....I am impressed by how many wells you have managed to track down in a county that I thought was sparsely populated by them!  I doubt anyone else will be able to better your research.”

Janet Bord, co-author of Sacred Waters and author of Curses and Cures and Holy Wells of Britain a guide

If you would like a copy please email [log in to unmask]

Price £6 + P&P Special offer for Wells-and-spas members £5.00+ P&P

Still available (but in limited numbers)

Volume I: Holy Wells and healings springs of Essex (£4.50)

Volume II: Holy Wells and healings springs of Hertfordshire (£5)

Volume III: Holy Wells and healings springs of Nottinghamshire (£5)

Volume IV: Holy Wells and healings springs of  Derbyshire (£6)

Special offer: If you would still like Volume I, II, II and IV, I can do the five for £22, four for £15, or any two for £8.50 while stocks last.

Sent from my iPad