Networking to sound artists over three continents, digital creatives across the UK and walkers physically on the ground, Walking Wiltshires White Horses is truly underway. A creative team is now forming connected by the experience and social media. Five horses have been the focus of creative walks to date including the ‘secret’ white horse at Broadtown. Creative walks to three further sites including the much loved Alton Barnes white horse take place this weekend June 29 and 30.

This is an invitation to Walking Artists to join Ali Pretty and myself on the Long Walk a hundred mile walk over 5 days to the 8 white horses in Wiltshire, UK and beyond.  From the 22 to the 26 of August. We arrive into the International Street Arts Festival in Devizes, Wiltshire. Join us for a day or the full 5 days or come to Devizes Bank Holiday Monday to welcome our return. 100 miles, 8 horses and more than 4000 years of history. A heady mix of carnival, walking and social media.

Latest news and registration details here: http://www.creativewiltshire.co.uk/creative-walks-latest.html
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/WalkingWiltshiresWhiteHorses
Twitter: https://twitter.com/whitehorsewalk