Dear WAN colleagues

We are taking our Walking Library to PSI Stanford. We will be walking from night to dawn on Friday, carrying a library of books that are good to take on a night walk. We will be a library that is open at night.

If you are going to PSI, we invite you to join us - and bring a book or just bring yourself. We set off from the Piggot Theatre at Friday, 10pm.

Over the course of the night, we will be visiting all of Stanford's libraries (only one of which is actually open at night time), as well as those in Palo Alto.

Dee Heddon & Misha Myers

Professor Deirdre Heddon
Theatre Studies, 9 University Avenue, University of Glasgow, G12 8QQ
0141 330 6286

Dean of Graduate Studies, College of Arts
http://www.gla.ac.uk/colleges/arts/graduateschool/

http://40walks.wordpress.com/
http://walkinginterconnections.com/
http://www.morethanhumanresearch.com/index.html