From: Nelya <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2013/6/27
Subject: [URBNet] Open call for Doctoral Fellowships Applications of the DLGS – Fourth cohort 2014-2016
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear colleagues,

I would like to inform you that our Dresden Leibniz Graduate School has announce Fourth cohort 2014-2016 application process.

The DLGS – Dresden Leibniz Graduate School is a Dresden based joint activity of the Leibniz Institute of Ecological Urban and Regional Development, Dresden (IÖR), the Technische Universität Dresden (TUD), and the Academy for Spatial Research and Planning, Hannover (ARL). Beginning in March 2014, the DLGS has announced Doctoral Fellowships for three years as the fourth cohort of the Graduate School. This DLGS cohort is oriented towards urban and regional resilience. Doctoral candidates will focus on new concepts for managing change for sustainable urban and regional development. The following descriptions of research lines shall provide an orientation for submitting proposals for individual doctoral theses by applicants.

A detailed description of lines of research and topics can be found on this webpage. http://www.dlgs-dresden.de/call-for-dlgs-2014-2016/

Please note that the closing date for online applications is 15 September 2013The system will allow to submit applications online. It is expected that the functionality will be built by 10th of July 2013. Applications from outside of Germany are particularly welcome.

Please inform people who can be interested.

Looking forward to see new candidates at our school!

Nelya