https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=94755 (10/6)
A user, from an unspecified VO, is having trouble retrieving data from a RAL WMS. A bit of a cryptic ticket. Assigned (10/6)

As far as I can tell it's the same problem as snoplus. It's the snoplus ticket that's weird, with references to the RAL WN/CREAM etc, when all that's concerned is the WMS. I assume Catalin is on holiday and the WMS is pining for him. Those machines are sensitive creatures.

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=94543 (4/6)
Sno+ were having problem receiving their outputs from the RAL WMS. Daniela referenced https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=92288 and gave a possible fix- I don't know if this was tried out. In progress (5/6)

https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=94746 (10/6)
Biomed complaining as the QM SE published Biomed support when it is supposed to be decommissioned for the VO. Perhaps some yaim artifact has cropped up in a recent reconfigure? Assigned (10/6)

I don't think biomed like a SE that shows up as a gridftp server only.

IC
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=94358 (27/5)
Biomed complaining about software version tests failing at IC, due to the probe not containing the up-to-date tweak to take into account the tarballs. Daniela links two tickets trying to get this taken into account (one from me-90768, one from herself- 89891). I also wonder why Lancaster hasn;t received one of these tickets. Waiting for reply (10/6)

You certainly have the same error:
https://grid02.lal.in2p3.fr/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=fal-pygrid-44.lancs.ac.uk
Maybe they just do it alphabetically.
Or they listened and don't submit identical tickets to multiple sites simultaneously anymore when they suspect it might be their problem.  In which case this should be encouraged....

GLASGOW
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=94732 (7/6)
Chris requested cernatschool support on the Glasgow WMS, Gareth has set things up and requests a test run (but noted that he couldn't see them in the CiC portal-and I couldn't either). Waiting for reply (10/6)

Is there any reason to do this, when in all those years I've never seen a job on the Imperial WMS ?

Cheers,
Daniela

--
Sent from the pit of despair