Hi All,

Following on from our talks at the last HEPSYSMAN meeting and this Tuesdays GridPP OPS meeting we decided it would be useful to have a dedicated EVO meeting to discuss the use of Puppet. Both technical details and ideas on how to use it and how best to exchange ideas both within the UK and looking at external groups such as at CERN. We may well have a face to face follow up meeting/ workshop.

I think we should aim to do this as soon as we can but finding a time is always difficult.

I have setup a doodle poll with some suggested times over the next couple of weeks.

If you are interested in joining this meeting please complete the poll as soon as you can.

Many Thanks Pete

http://www.doodle.com/anufp6azsd2afw8t

Peter Gronbech  GridPP Project Manager          Tel No. : 01865 273389
                                                Fax No. : 01865 273418
Department of Particle Physics,
University of Oxford,
Keble Road, Oxford  OX1 3RH, UK  E-mail : [log in to unmask]