On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Irene Giannoylis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks for the prompt reply.

Does this have something to do with over modeling/fitting the data?

>> Yes. You need some points that represent baseline to get a good estimate of the constant term in the model.

Also, to model noise I am using 'conn' to extract PCA components of WM and CSF signal which I regress as covariates of no 'interest' in spm.  To do this, task information is entered in 'conn' at setup so that it is not included in the estimation of the PCA components.  Do we include the rest information here?

>> I've never used the toolbox for task data. Usually, WM and CSF regressors are not included as covariates in task analysis.

Irene