Yes, I reorientated the EPIs by 4 cm, if some of the EPIs would not have been changed, the plot scale would be completely different.

Differently, for one of the three parameters, the shape of the curve is the same but the amplitude is bigger. The other two parameters changed both in shape and amplitude. As a wrote below, only the translation parameters change.

I know, but should I use the 6 from the original realignment or from the one after the reorientation.

Best,
 Stefan