Dear friends and colleagues,

We would like to invite you to join us for Reading Emotions 2013: a one-day
workshop on *Reward and Social Learning*, on Saturday the 7th of September
2013.

The workshop will form a satellite meeting for the joint annual conference
of the British Psychological Society Developmental and Cognitive sections.
We will explore reward and social learning processes from a developmental
neuroscience perspective, with talks, poster presentations, and (lots of)
informal discussion.

The workshop will feature talks by international experts, including Essi
Viding (UCL), Antonia Hamilton (UCL/Nottingham), Anna van Duijvenvoorde
(Leiden), and Iroise Dumontheil (Birkbeck).

For further information and registration details please visit:
readingemotions <https://sites.google.com/site/readingemotions/>

Please do distribute to your labs and lists.

With thanks,

Bhisma Chakrabarti  and  Anastasia Christakou
University of Reading

--
Dr Anastasia Christakou
Centre for Integrative Neuroscience & Neurodynamics