Hi RiK,

This is very useful.. Thanks very much...

I would like to take your, and others, opinion about this:

My main aim is to get the highest possible activations but at the same time
I can not use block designs because subjects cannot perform it accurately.
Would this design be the optimal one:

ISI = 7s + or - 1.5 s
Also I have three conditions : squeezing at different ( 3 ) forces.
I took this from a previous study.

Thanks

AS