+++ APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING +++

Dear colleagues,

I am very pleased to announce the RC11 'Sociology of Ageing' Call for Papers for submission of abstracts for the International Sociological Association’s ISA World Congress of Sociology in Yokohama, Japan, July 13-19, 2014.
You will find the detailed program here: http://www.isa-sociology.org/congress2014/rc/rc.php?n=RC11 .

We invite you to submit abstracts for the 'Open Paper Sessions' and 'Joint Sessions' online directly with ISA at this address: https://isaconf.confex.com/isaconf/wc2014/cfp.cgi . You may submit abstracts from now onwards until September 30, 2013. You will receive notification of acceptance by November 30, 2013.

We look forward to welcoming you in great numbers in Yokohama next year!

Kind regards,

Andreas Hoff, also on behalf of the RC11 Program Organization Committee

Prof. Dr. Andreas Hoff
Chair of Program Committee
RC11 'Sociology of Aging'
International Sociological Association (ISA)
XVIIIth ISA World Congress Sociology, Yokohama, July 2014
c/o Faculty of Social Sciences
Zittau/Görlitz University of Applied Sciences
Furtstr. 2
02826 Görlitz
Germany