Missenden Masterclasses
New programme for 2014 with more on writing skills, titles, lay summaries and openings
A second opportunity for your university to signal its support for outstanding research pioneers by sponsoring aspiring academic staff to convert their ideas into successful applications for funding.
Available in two forms:

1.     A week’s intensive residential programme at Missenden Abbey: Monday – Friday, 12th to 16th May 2014

2.    A non-residential alternative at Woburn House in central London: four Fridays: 2nd, 9th, 23rd and 30th May 2014
£1500 (contact us for reduction of fee for July bookings)
http://www.missendencentre.co.uk/masterclasses.html

Effective supervision
Our unique two-day residential hands-on seminar for supervisors and those who train them
19/20 September
http://www.missendencentre.co.uk/effectivesupervision.html

£490 (no vat) + en-suite accommodation £78 + vat

All details, programmes and some personal messages from people who have been on our previous seminars on www.missendencentre.co.uk<http://www.missendencentre.co.uk>

Have you sampled our unique archive of genuine phd diaries for use in is your training of supervisors, examiners and research students? 170 first hand accounts by supervisors and students recording their experience of success and failure, admission, upgrade, vivas, appeals and compensation claims.
All ready at http://www.missendencentre.co.uk/links.html
Download, print and use as teaching materials free. Contact me if you have any queries. John.
John Wakeford
www.missendencentre.co.uk<http://www.missendencentre.co.uk>
07905111415

[cid:68EF5668-6405-403B-808E-46AFA346629B]

John Wakeford