***APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTS***

Dear colleagues

Places at this year’s HEA Annual Conference are now sold out but bookings have just opened to view a range of its sessions live online.

‘Powerful partnerships: Defining the learning experience’ at the University of Warwick on 304 July 2013 will explore the increasing use of partnerships to address the challenges presented by change.

Two keynote speakers and selected presentations taking place in the main auditorium at the Conference, 3-4 July at the University of Warwick, will be streamed live to online delegates.

Sir Michael Barber, Chief Education Adviser, Pearson, will talk about his recent publication: ‘An avalanche is coming: Higher education and the revolution ahead’ and the forces affecting higher education in the UK and internationally.

Steven Schwartz, Executive Director of the Australian Council for Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences (CHASS) will give the second keynote which will use real world examples to focus on the ingredients of successful partnerships.

There will also be the opportunity to hear directly from a live student panel about their perceptions of the issues raised.

Together the sessions distil the key issues that will be covered during the conference and encompass almost half a day of the full programme.

To find out more and register, please visit: http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/annual-conference. Discounted rates apply for staff based in HEA-subscribing institutions.

We hope you will join us.

Janet de Wilde

Conference Chair, Higher Education Academy

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Please note that views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy. Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us. Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. The Higher Education Academy Registered No 4930131