Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to announce that the latest issue (Volume 12, Issue 1) of Sibirica has been published by Berghahn Journals.

The first article examines Siberia's increasingly important role in the study of the emergence of pottery across northern Eurasia. The second article explores the mechanisms and manners of maintaining the communal knowledge systems of the indigenous peoples of the circumpolar North. The last article focuses on the process of cosmopolitan learning among hosts in a hospitality couchsurfing network in Siberia.

Please visit the Berghahn website for more information about the journal:
http://journals.berghahnbooks.com/sib

Volume 12, Issue 1, 2013

ARTICLES
Bridging the Boreal Forest: Siberian Archaeology and the Emergence of Pottery among Prehistoric Hunter-Gatherers of Northern Eurasia
http://bit.ly/11Qh4H6
Kevin Gibbs and Peter Jordan

Arctic Earthviews: Cyclic Passing of Knowledge among the Indigenous Communities of the Eurasian North
http://bit.ly/180SScC
Tero Mustonen and Ari Lehtinen

Couchsurfing Along the Trans-Siberian Railway and Beyond: Cosmopolitan Learning through Hospitality in Siberia
http://bit.ly/14lokNi
Dennis Zuev

BOOK REVIEWS
http://bit.ly/14lopkc

Recommend Sibirica to your library
Are you unable to access these articles through your library?  As a key researcher in your field you can recommend Sibirica to your library for subscription. A form for this purpose is provided on the Sibirica website: http://journals.berghahnbooks.com/sib/sib_lib.pdf

Free Sample Issue
Berghahn offers a free sample issue of Sibirica (Vol. 8, Issue 2) http://journals.berghahnbooks.com/sib/index.php?pg=sample.

Free Online Trial / Sample Copy
Sample requests for print copies as well as free 60-day online trials are available for all Berghahn Journals. Find full details at http://journals.berghahnbooks.com/?pg=sample.