Hi Anthony

How did you go about it, and what strengths and weaknesses did you discover in the process?

Cheers

Gill

From: Anthony Zwi [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, 1 June 2013 8:55 AM
To: Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards; Gill Westhorp
Subject: RE: Using NVivo for data analysis

Dear All

We have also used it in a realist synthesis and in a metanarrative review to identify underlying themes within a body of literature.

Anthony

Anthony Zwi
Professor of Global Health and Development
School of Social Sciences
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences I The University of New South Wales
Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia I CRICOS Provider code number 00098G

Rm G25 Morven Brown Bldg
Tel: +612 93859403; + 61 (0)423 696490

Research Gateway: https://research.unsw.edu.au/people/professor-anthony-zwi#contact
Twitter:                 http://twitter.com/HEARDatUNSW
Twitter:                 http://twitter.com/GlobalHlthUNSW
School Web Site:    http://ssis.arts.unsw.edu.au/

We acknowledge the Traditional owners, past and present, of the land on which we work. Our main campus is on the Land of the Eora people.