Good Afternoon all,

We at LAStheatre are curating the Performing Arts stage at this community festival on the 29th June (11-6pm). We produce The Enlightenment Cafe - www.lastheatre.com - and are looking to bring this style of science communication to the event.

http://crystalpalacefestival.org/

The stage is framed by The Great Exhibition and we are looking for any scientists/science communicators that have relevant fascinating tales or maybe workshops that could fit into this. So anything to do with Victorian Science would be great, and anything that can engage a family audience for between 15 mins and an hour.

We would work with you to make your talk/workshop more theatrical so as to fit in with the atmosphere of the stage.

We are expecting between 2000 and 3000 people over the course of the day, and feel it would be a wonderful opportunity to reach people that would never normally experience this type of science communication.

If you want to know more please email [log in to unmask] or call 07714 333823

If you google The Enlightenment Cafe there are a number of reviews of the theatrical series, plus a couple of youtube films about it.

We want to tell all the fascinating stories of science...(no small undertaking).

Have a lovely sunny Monday!

Many Thanks

Andy Franzkowiak

Creative Producer