Dear all,

The British Science Association’s quarterly magazine, People & Science has now moved to being a digital-only publication.

Do you read People & Science? Have you even heard of it? We value your opinion and want to find out more about those who do and don’t read it.

Please fill in our readership survey so we can improve our online content, it will only take five minutes. If you complete the survey, you will also be given a chance to enter our prize draw to win £50 of Marks & Spencer’s vouchers!

People & Science readership survey

The prize draw will close on 31 July 2013 and the winner will be notified on or before 31 August 2013.

Best wishes,

Natalie

________________________________
Do we use social media to discuss science more than we did in 2011? How do you start a STEM club? When do robots go from cute to creepy? These are just some of the topics being discussed on the British Science Association blog at the moment and we’d love to hear your views!

Natalie Broadhurst
Supporter Development Officer
British Science Association
Wellcome Wolfson Building
165 Queen's Gate
London
SW7 5HD
T: +44 (0)20 7019 4951
F: +44 (0)20 7581 6587
E: [log in to unmask]
Website:
http://www.britishscienceassociation.org

Registered charity: 212479 and SC039236

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System on behalf of
the British Science Association (http://www.britishscienceassociation.org)

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com