List members may be interested to learn:

The next Cafe Scientifique in Reading is coming soon!

Monday 15 July

Your soil is polluted, but is it harmful?

Chris Collins – Professor of Environmental Chemistry at the university of Reading

Come for a discussion on soil pollution, and how to reduce the risks from pollutants to humans and the wider ecosystem

7:30 pm, Monroe's Rock Cafe, 61 St Mary’s Butts, Reading

Free, over 18s only.

The Cafe Scientifique programme is available online at www.reading.ac.uk/cafesci . Cafe Scientifique is organised by the Thames Valley Branch of the British Science Association and the University of Reading.

More information about all these events is available on our website at www.britishscienceassociation.org/thamesvalley .You may want to also join our Facebook group here www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=113206696336 or by searching for 'Science in Reading' on Facebook. Or you can follow us on Twitter: @Science_Reading.

                                       We are also recruiting new volunteer members for the Thames Valley Branch of the British Science Association

Please get in touch with the branch chair if you would like to volunteer for us!
Best Wishes,

Rachel Mundy

Thames Valley Branch Marketing Manager

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com