Hi Ciaran,

Sorry for replying on the list, but for some reason the server didn't accept your email address for me to send a personal message.
I'm a postdoc at JIC and have been working with translation, editing and proofreading of scientific material and would like to offer my services (and scientific expertise).
Is it single or multiple speakers?
Also, what is your deadline for the transcription?

Looking forward to hear from you.

All the best,

Lívia Scheunemann
Postdoctoral Researcher