-----Original Message-----
From: psci-com: on public engagement with science
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dr Sunny Bains
Sent: 24 June 2013 10:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSCI-COM] Tech writing competition for people under 30

We're holding a competition for people under 30 to reward insightful
writing about science, technology and engineering, and we're trying to
get the word out to students who might be starting interesting
internships, work placements, research-opportunities programmes etc.
this summer. The idea is just to let them know the competition will run
from now until the beginning of November, so they can keep an eye out
for interesting things to write/blog about and maybe do some research
over the next few months. Unless there's a serious problem with them (!)
all the entries will be published on our news site shortly after
submission. You can have a look at the full competition rules at:

http://the-briefing.com/competitions/the-briefing-tech-writing-challenge

and you're welcome to contact me if you have any questions. In any case
I'll be back in touch in September with full details of the judges and
so forth.

By the way, if you use social media such as we'd be really grateful if
you could spread the word by posting about the competition there.

Very best, and many thanks,

Sunny

Commands - send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask] with
one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets)

* set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday)
* set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)
* signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
* Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com

Small print and JISCMail acceptable use policy
https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print