We’re holding a competition for people under 30 to reward insightful writing about science, technology and engineering, and we’re trying to get the word out to students who might be starting interesting internships, work placements, research-opportunities programmes etc. this summer. The idea is just to let them know the competition will run from now until the beginning of November, so they can keep an eye out for interesting things to write/blog about and maybe do some research over the next few months. Unless there’s a serious problem with them (!) all the entries will be published on our news site shortly after submission. You can have a look at the full competition rules at:

http://the-briefing.com/competitions/the-briefing-tech-writing-challenge

and you’re welcome to contact me if you have any questions. In any case I’ll be back in touch in September with full details of the judges and so forth.

By the way, if you use social media such as we’d be really grateful if you could spread the word by posting about the competition there.

Very best, and many thanks,

Sunny

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com