The 2013 ASDC National Conference

Thursday 26 September 2013 at the Science Museum, London

BOOKINGS NOW OPEN

Join leaders and professionals from across the UK Science Engagement Sector for the lively 2013 ASDC National Conference.

This conference will bring together all those from across the UK who share the vision of involving and engaging people from all backgrounds with the varied and creative world of the sciences, including experts  from the UK’s major Science Centres, Science, Engineering and Natural History Museums, Environment organisations, Media partners, Learned Societies and Universities.

Conference Speakers include:

Tickets start at just £95 on the Earlybird Rate.

ASDC are also offering five bursary places for junior members of staff, as well as the chance to speak during the Pecha Kucha session.

Please visit the conference website - http://sciencecentres.org.uk/events/2013_conference/index.html - for more information.

This conference is kindly supported by the Wellcome Trust, STFC and the Science Museum

Madelon Foard  I  Projects Associate

The UK Association for Science and Discovery Centres

The Watershed, 1 Canon's Road, Harbourside, Bristol, BS1 5TX  I Reg. charity: 1129312  I  Company no: 6798106

T: 0117 915 0181  I  E: [log in to unmask] I  F: 0117 915 0180

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com