From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Bibby
Sent: 06 June 2013 10:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Reports that Manchester Museum of Science and Industry under threat of closure

This whole discussion seems to be taking place in a data-free zone.

Can we have some  relevant stats please? e.g. Total turnover and visitor numbers, suitably broken down by age and sex .....  (Yes, that's me!)

JOHN BIBBY

PS: A nationality and class breakdown wd be useful too - I am sure the London sites have more than the 'northern outposts' - but how many of them are good UK citizens?!