Dear colleagues,

I am delighted to say that the online version of Value and Virtue in Practice-Based Research is now available – please see http://www.september-books.com/valueandvirtue.asp. You can download it free until 1st September 2013 after which it will be available in a for-purchase print form. We hope you like it! Please bring it to the attention of your colleagues; we hope you and they will find it a useful resource.

Please send me any reviews of the book and I will post them on the website.

Also to note, in response to requests, the final registration date for the Value and Virtue in Practice-Based Research conference has been extended to June 27th. Please go to http://www.yorksj.ac.uk/education--theology/faculty-of-education-theo/faculty-events/value-and-virtue.aspx for updated information and to book. The conference programme will be available very soon.

Please connect with any questions or comments. Best wishes for happy reading!

All good wishes,

Jean