Dear Admin,
Kindly remove me from the mailing list.

Ntula
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Zambia.

From: Margaret Riel <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: Practitioner-Researcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 16:00:43 -0700
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: Practitioner-Researcher <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Researching Our Own Practice

Hi Jack,

I know you have most of these  url's I have but I will list them here to make it easy for you to collect them

Pepperdine Action Research with Technology 2013 Conference  http://bit.ly/arconference
Center for Collaborative Action Research  cadres.pepperdine.edu/ccar
AERA Action Research SIG   sites.google.com/site/aeraarsig
Action Research Network of the Americas  (ARNA)    sites.google.com/site/arnaconnect
Online Learning Circles with Action Research http://bit.ly/2013malt