Dear Colleagues,
This is to let you know that I have just posted a paper explaining my view of how intuition, imagination, and insight and four other subconscious to subconscious transitions might occur in design thinking. It can be found at independent.academia.edu/charleburnette with another new post, Creativity in Design Thinking,both replacing the paper Imagination and Creativity in Design Thinking with a more developed thesis about what is or could go on. I hope someone is interested and will provide some feedback.
Thanks,
Chuck